Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner Training
Time Line Therapy You must have completed Transformations Keys to Success and a Time Line Therapy Practitioner® training (You must have done the Time Line Therapy® Practitioner section since the new curriculum was introduced in 2007. The new curriculum shows you how to pre-frame Time Line Therapy® processes so people actually do them (rather than run their own stuckness patterns), how to make sure they don't install new improved limitations when they clear old decisions etc. A final chance to complete this prerequisite will be offered in Kyoto 11-12 September, 2014, shortly before this training. Information on the Basic course is here.
First time offered by us in Japan!
In this training you will:
- Catch up with some of the latest thinking from Richard
- Experience a new and inspiring guided meditation process where you connect with one of your "life guides"
- Learn an astonishing one session treatment structure for chronic pain that really works
- Learn the Time Line Therapy® coaching model for business clients
- Be eligible to join the Time Line Therapy® Association at Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner level
Advanced New Content Covered:
- Taking a detailed Personal History, pre-framing Time Line Therapy® coaching/therapy, and using Consent Forms
- Setting Tasks and Ordeals before and after the session to ensure commitment
- The Relationship Paradigm for working with couples to help create or enhance a relationship
- The Drop-Down-Through Technique for solving persistent Time Line Therapy® challenges
- Time Line Therapy® Regression processes for accessing past resources
- Logical Levels of Sequential Coaching: playfully loosening up the structure of a problem
- The Chronic Pain Paradigm: a stunning new intervention for solving chronic pain problems in a single session
- The Healing Paradigm: Combining nutrition, precise NLP and Time Line Therapy® techniques and lifestyle changes
- Planning and delivering a Breakthrough Session: Designing and delivering a complete Time Line Therapy® transformation session spanning several hours. This includes a full day of work (the final Monday) with a fellow student.
- If you are an NLP Trainer, this training completes the requirements for you to begin Tad James' on-line Time Line Therapy® Trainer Training!
Dates: 15-17 September 2014
Venue: The Language Nest, Kyoto
To Enrol: Contact Francis Bolstad via facebook