Time Line Therapy. You must have completed Transformations Keys to Success and a Time Line Therapy Practitioner(R) training (You must have done the Time Line Therapy(R) Practitioner section since the new curriculum was introduced in 2007. The new curriculum shows you how to pre-frame Time Line Therapy(R) processes so people actually do them (rather than run their own stuckness patterns), how to make sure they don't install new improved limitations when they clear old decisions etc. Information on the Basic course is here.
April 28-30, 2020, Auckland, New Zealand (Three days)
In this training you will:
- Catch up with some of the latest thinking from Richard
- Experience a new and inspiring guided meditation process where you connect with one of your "life guides"
- Learn an astonishing one session treatment structure for chronic pain that really works
- Learn the Time Line Therapy(R) coaching model for business clients
- Be eligible to join the Time Line Therapy(R) Association at Time Line Therapy(R) Master Practitioner level
Advanced New Content Covered:
- Taking a detailed Personal History, pre-framing Time Line Therapy (R) coaching/therapy, and using Consent Forms
- Setting Tasks and Ordeals before and after the session to ensure commitment
- The Relationship Paradigm for working with couples to help create or enhance a relationship
- The Drop-Down-Through Technique for solving persistent Time Line Therapy(R) challenges
- Time Line Therapy(R) Regression processes for accessing past resources
- Logical Levels of Sequential Coaching: playfully loosening up the structure of a problem
- The Chronic Pain Paradigm: a stunning new intervention for solving chronic pain problems in a single session
- The Healing Paradigm: Combining nutrition, precise NLP and Time Line Therapy(R) techniques and lifestyle changes
- Planning and delivering a Breakthrough Session: Designing and delivering a complete Time Line Therapy(R) transformation session spanning several hours. This includes a full day of work (the final Monday) with a fellow student.
- If you are an NLP Trainer, this training completes the requirements for you to begin Tad James' on-line Time Line Therapy(R) Trainer Training!