Public Domain NLP Training By Richard Bolstad
Nothing beats actually attending an NLP training, but such useful technology needs to be made available free for those who can't get to the training yet. This page and all connected content has been created and was copyrighted by Richard Bolstad 2012, and is hereby gifted to the public domain in connection with the Radical Change Group project which has an extraordinary amount of free NLP material on line. This page contains MP3s and study guides for five and a half days of NLP training run by Richard Bolstad, including the Keys to Success weekend (the first weekend of an NLP Practitioner training), an afternoon training from the Integration course on NLP and Spirituality, the first morning of a Communication with NLP training, and the Trauma Recovery Training. Integration and Trauma Recovery require a thorough working knowledge of the Keys to Success training.
1) Keys to Success Free Home Study 2 Day Training
- Detect the subtle nonverbal changes that let you know when someone is agreeing or disagreeing, so you can adjust what you say and do to reach agreement.
- Use specific body language to create the feeling of rapport and trust in the first ten minutes. Create more co-operation with family, friends, colleagues and clients than ever before.
- Connect with people on a deeper level using the techniques that research finds people who create lifelong relationships use.
- Set, and help others to set, more effective, measurable and achievable goals, so you get what you intend out of life.
- Learn why "The Secret" isn't working for you and set goals the way the most successful people in history really do it to generate wealth, success and satisfaction!
- Be able to enter a state of high motivation and confidence, or a state of deep relaxation, at will in any situation, using the NLP technique of Resource Anchoring.
- Identify and use the five Keys to Success which the developers of NLP found were relevant in any professional or personal situation.
- Keys to Success Manual and Transcript 1
- Keys to Success MP3 2
- Keys to Success MP3 3
- Keys to Success MP3 4
- Keys to Success MP3 5
- Keys to Success MP3 6
- Keys to Success MP3 7
- Keys to Success MP3 8
- Keys to Success MP3 9
2) NLP and Spirituality Afternoon Sample Training
Step into the Integration training and study Richard Bolstad's "Unanswerable Question" process.
3) Trauma Recovery Free Home Study 2 Day Training
- Learn and practice the NLP Trauma Recovery Process as taught by Richard Bolstad in several international crisis situations.
- Learn and practice the NLP Eye Movement Integration Process.
- Learn the overview protocol for working with traumatic memories so you have a sense of understanding of where you are in the process of change.
- Distinguish functional resilient and recovery responses to traumatic experiences, from dysfunctional, chronic traumatic responses and understand how to respond usefully to each.
- Feel confident using NLP to help in a disaster situation, both immediately after events and later as people recover.
- Learn "The Worst Is Over" technique for rapport and usefully suggestive response in the immediate crisis situation.
- The Trauma Recovery Training MP3 1
- The Trauma Recovery Training MP3 2
- The Trauma Recovery Training MP3 3
- The Trauma Recovery Training MP3 4
- The Trauma Recovery Training MP3 5
- The Trauma Recovery Training MP3 6
- The Trauma Recovery Training MP3 7
- Trauma Recovery Manual
4) Free Sample Of A Transforming Communication Introductory Training
Listen to Richard Bolstad introducing this NLP based Training on Cooperative Relationships. This is a free MP3 which will play on your computer, iPhone or MP3 player.
There's more! Free NLP ebook: The Rapport Based Organisation
To download your free NLP book, and receive occasional news from us, simply write your name and email in the form below, and click "Subscribe". Then simply follow the instructions on the RIGHT hand side of the page to confirm you want to receive information. An email with the link to your free ebook will be sent to the email address you have nominated.