Strategies of Success (9 Days)
Professional Level Training In NLP
Do you want a thorough international standard grounding in NLP in a single week? The Transformations Consulting & Training NLP Practitioner Course is structured in 2 sections. You can select the training you need: a comprehensive 9 day training in the uses of NLP in any setting (Strategies of Success), or the full 18 day NLP Practitioner certification (Strategies of Success plus Strategies of Transformation). If you complete the 9 day Strategies of Success section, you can choose to return and complete the rest of the Practitioner course (Strategies of Transformation) at any later date it is offered.
Who is it for?
For people who want a firm grounding in NLP, of an international standard, we have designed the course Strategies of Success. In 9 exciting days, we will help you integrate into your life the powerful models which make NLP work in settings as diverse as education, business, sports, health care, counselling and personal development.
You'll find out why international companies like IBM, Coca cola and American Express have looked to NLP for their staff development; why top New Zealand sportspeople like Steve Gurney rely on NLP for peak motivation and performance; why NLP is the core of accelerated learning; and why people-based organisations like Universities, Social Welfare agencies and training and business organisations fund their staff to do this course.
Your course comes complete with a 100 page manual to minimise notetaking and provide an ongoing reference.
What will I learn?
You'll learn how to...
- Use both body language and choice of words to create the feeling of rapport easily and quickly, creating more cooperation at home and work. Set, and help others to set, more effective, measurable and achievable goals.
- Identify and predict the decisionmaking and thinking processes that others use, by observing precise body language changes. Make the perfect next move to support each person.
- Use your own body language and words to communicate exactly what you intend, being powerfully persuasive, convincing and inspiring others on both a conscious and unconscious level.
- Use others objections and disagreement as useful information with which to develop solutions that work for both you and them. Work with another person's way of thinking and understanding the world to help them clarify what they actually want, and reach their own goals successfully.
- Use and teach others to use perfect visual memory (a technique which research at Monkton university shows can increase your memory by 61% in one session).
- Be able to enter a state of high motivation and confidence, or a state of deep relaxation, at will in any situation.
Strategies of Success Dates
- Auckland, New Zealand, 5-13 October, 2019
- Tokyo, Japan, 10-17 August, 2019
- Wellington, New Zealand, 10-18 October, 2020
Investment (New Zealand) $NZ2200, reduced to $1900 if paid 3 weeks before. Deposit of $180 refundable until the early payment date.
Our Venue In Auckland