4 or 7 Day Integration Training 2018
Holiday and Training Course Combining NLP, Chi Kung and Spirituality and run by Richard Bolstad and Julia Kurusheva
- Be certified with two international chi kung schools in one week.
- Develop the ability to experience states of transcendent happiness without drugs or other outside props.
- Overview the world's great spiritual traditions without getting trapped into a particular belief system.
- Create a long life with mental clarity, and robust physical health, using 30 minutes a day.
- Stop being pulled in four different directions by health challenges, career demands, spiritual longings, and relationship difficulties. Integrate so that each area supports the others!
Living life is riding a river running back into the ocean of love. You can touch this ocean. Take some time during this life, which is so precious and so extraordinarily beautiful, and face this fundamental reality with all the passion, all the energy you can. Be and do what you came to this planet to be and do! The universe is gracious, and together we will come upon something beyond description. This is a training combining the ancient wisdom of Chinese chi kung, shamanism and meditation with the modern science of Neuro Linguistic Programming. Chi Kung (Qigong) is the basis of Tai Chi, Kung Fu and acupuncture. Research at the Beijing College of Traditional Chinese medicine shows that these breathing, movement and meditation techniques prolong life, promote stress free healthy functioning, and assist healing.
The Integration experience includes 5 Core Elements:
- Universal Tao chi kung training (The inner smile, the six healing sounds, opening the microcosmic orbit and utilising universal, cosmic, earth and sexual energy). Powerfully increase your health and energy level and extend your life. Create emotional harmony and increase spiritual awareness. Richard and Julia are both Certified Instructors with the Universal Tao, and certified practitioners of the Universal Tao's Cosmic Healing method. The Universal Tao is the world's most widely recognised Chi Kung training organisation, set up by Taoist Master Mantak Chia and based in north Thailand.
- Zhineng Qigong / Chi Lel (TM) chi kung training (Level One: Lift Chi Up plus Level Two: Body and Mind method). After 4224 research studies at 90 universities, Chi Lel has verified its ability to heal illnesses which do not respond to other treatments. Richard Bolstad is a certified instructor of Chi Lel having trained in China with Master Yoshan Jin, and in the USA with Luke Chan. Julia trained in Zhineng Chi Kung with Helen Ling and Karl Qiu at the Beijing Wisdom Healing Centre.
- The Ascending States Process, The Unanswerable Question Process, and other new NLP processes modelled from the work of teachers such as Jiddu Krishnamurti, Siddhartha Gautama Buddha and Ramana Maharshi. Richard and Julia are certified NLP Trainers with the IANLP.
- Shamanic Journeying. Julia Kurusheva has trained with indigenous shamans from America and the Pacific and is certified in the healing methods of Huna (Hawaiian Shamanism) with Serge Kahili King of Aloha International.
- Daily meditation, as well as quiet time to reflect on your experience, and the opportunity to share in a spiritual community with like-minded participants. Your every need is taken care of, freeing you up to be.
"Julia Kurusheva and Richard Bolstad weave magic together to present an awesome package. A spiritual odyssey." - Sue Tympkin, NLP Master Practitioner & therapist
"Qi kung exercises and NLP processes that took me to the state of "being". The loving atmosphere; the integrity and honesty of the trainers... This is an amazing training course. I feel as if I've been very gently woken up from 39 years of slumber. If you are seeking enlightenment do this!" - Chris Lampard, Business Trainer
"Richard taught with great knowledge and grace. Julia delivered sessions with goddess-like passion and beauty. Six days of awakening, with fun and laughter. The most valuable time out for yourself possible." - Sue Arnold-Olivercrona, Business Coach and Trainer
"As a result of breast cancer treatment at 45 years I am fully into menopause and severe frequent hot flushes. Unable to take Hormone Replacement Therapy or any phyto-oestrogens for controlling these I was feeling stressed by this. My sleep on the second night after two days of this workshop was the first since my operation that I have not been woken by hot flushes. Usually my sleep is disturbed 4-10 times each night. I was amazed and excited. Thank you." - D. New Zealand
"Extra-ordinary sensations. Obviously very powerful and very healing. I could feel the sensation most of the day, and could pump it up and draw from the energy centre." - Heather Haswell, career counsellor, Wellington.
"Expansion of possibilities of what the body can do. Excellent... I didn't get the 'convincers' I was after until day three when I began to get some 'wicked' sensations." - Richard Kerr, Wellington, New Zealand
When Is The Integration Course Available?
- Paphos, Cyprus, August 5-11, 2018 Enrol with transformations.
- Noumea New Caledonia, November, 2018. To enrol, contact Bernard Miollan
- Paris, France, May, 2019. To enrol contact Psynapse, France
Note: These trainings are open to anyone. NLP Training is recommended. If you have not studied NLP, you will benefit by listening to our free Keys to Success MP3s
August 5-11, 2018, Paphos, Cyprus
Paphos is an ancient town on the south west coast of the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus. It was inhabited in the Neolithic, in the bronze age and in the times of the Egyptian, Persian, Macedonian and Roman empires. It was conquered by Richard the Lionheart and ruled by the Knights Templar in medieval times. It was the ancient centre of the cult of the goddess Aphrodite. Today it is a perfect holiday resort with choices of secluded or close beaches, restaurants and bakeries selling delicious Greek food, huge modern shopping malls, and souvenir shops next to amazing archaeological centres. We will start training at 11.00am, so you have time to swim in the morning, and to explore the ancient Tombs of the Kings and Kato Paphos centre. There are some rooms available at the Villa where the training will run, in beautiful Coral Bay (shown Below). These rooms are NZ$900-NZ$1200 per room for the 8 nights of the training period. Contact us to arrange this. Otherwise, the nearest slightly cheaper place to stay will be the Helios Bay Hotel, Chloraka, Paphos, Cyprus.
Aphrodite was born on the Southern Coast of Paphos.
Noumea, November, 2018
Noumea is the capital of Novelle Caledonie, a tropical paradise that combines the atmosphere of the French Riviera and the tranquillity of the Pacific. A couple of hours from Auckland and yet another world awaits.
Paris, France, May, 2019
What could be more romantic than a four day transformational experience in elegant Paris.
Integration Dates and Enrolment Details
- A full 7 day course runs August 5-11, 2018, in Paphos, Cyprus. Price NZ$1500 or NZ$1300 if paid three weeks before. Book with Transformations
- A 4 day version of the course in Noumea New Caledonia November, 2018. The training fee for Noumea is 73,500 F TTC. To enrol, contact Bernard Miollan
- A 4 day version of the course runs in Paris May, 2019. Contact Psynapse, France, for details.
Other Chi Kung Links
Looking for shorter Chi Kung (Qi Gong) training in New Zealand? Check out these...
- Gabrielle Euteneuer of "Tao Motion" teaches Universal Tao introductory and advanced trainings in New Zealand and Germany
- Kim Knight of "Tao Health Qi Gong" teaches personal and corporate stress relief / emotional intelligence using a number of tools, including Qi Gong and meditation techniques from the Universal Healing Tao and Zhineng Qi Gong.
- Sandy Jiang teaches Zhineng chi kung at the "Blue Sky Qigong Studio" in Rangiora, near Christchurch, New Zealand
- Fan Baozhen teaches Zhineng chi kung at the "Qigong Training Centre of New Zealand" in Wellington, New Zealand
- Master Yuan Tze teaches Zhineng chi kung at the "Yuan Tze Human Life Science Centre" in Wellington, New Zealand
- NLP Practitioner and Zhineng Qigong instructor Vanessa Lukes teaches Zhineng Qigong in Christchurch, New Zealand
- NLP Trainer, Universal Tao Instructor and Zhineng Qigong Instructor Richard Rust teaches Universal Tao techniques at the Wellington School of Massage Therapy
- Petro Smith runs Zhineng Qigong classes in Central Auckland, New Zealand
- NLP Practitioner and Universal Tao Instructor Rachel Tobin can be emailed from here. She teaches chi kung classes in Wellington and facilitates residential chi kung and meditation retreats in the Coromandel and Wellington areas
- Master Wu's Qi Gong and Tai Chi Fitness Centre is an international directory of chi kung resources